The Udall Center of Excellence in Parkinson's Disease Research and The American Parkinson's Disease Association present the Spring Parkinson's Symposium
When: Saturday, May 13, 2017
Where: Envision Event Center
484 Inwood Avenue N.
Oakdale, MN 55128
Conference Highlights include:
- The Beneficial Effects of Exercise for People with Parkinson's Disease – Dr. Daniel Corcos, Northwestern University
- Update: Parkinson's Disease Medications Currently in Trials – Dr. Eleanor Orehek, Noran Neurological Clinic
- Dysphagia and Speech Pathology Issues in Parkinson's Disease – Ann St. Jacque, M.A, CCC-SLP, Minneapolis VA
- Question and Answer Panel featuring Dr. Eleanor Orehek, Dr. Paul Tuite, Dr. Daniel Corcos, and Dr. Lauren Schrock
- Exhibitions from Parkinson's Exercise Programs
This conference is free to attend and lunch will be provided. There is free parking in a surface lot at the venue. This program offers four contact hours of continuing registration.